We are glad to be a part of the Northern Virginia community of small businesses. We take our customers’ and team members’ health and wellness very seriously.
At this time and in accordance with the guidelines of the CDC and laws of the State of Virginia, as of this update, Dent Shop is open for business and fully staffed.
We are taking precautions to make sure we all stay healthy in the following ways:
- We are happy to receive text photos of your damage to get you a ballpark price, limiting the amount of time you will spend in public and in our shop.
- All of our estimating and invoicing is done via email for your convenience and to limit person-to-person contact.
- We have a night-drop box on the rear of our building for your convenience and to limit person-to-person contact.
- We will offer payment by phone for credit card payments and are happy to extend this to our customers during this time. Cash or check payment can be done using the night-drop box on the rear of the building.
- We will be disinfecting your keys and high-contact areas on your vehicle both before our work begins and after it is complete.
- Our team will wear hygienic gloves and a mask while repairing your vehicle to limit any contamination.
We are a local, small business and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you with the area’s best Paintless Dent Repair.
We will be monitoring the situation as it develops and update you with any changes. Thank you and may you stay well during this time!
Your Dent Shop Team